The Eastern Echo Monday, Oct. 14, 2024 | Print Archive

Homecoming Spirit Station

What’s the move? Homecoming edition: Oct. 15-19

Check out these events happening on Eastern Michigan University's campus this week to celebrate Homecoming.

Trap Karaoke - Oct. 15.

Hosted by Kings of Color, sing and rap your favorite trap songs. Karaoke will occur in the Student Center Ballroom from 8-10 p.m.

Kickoff Picnic - Oct. 16.

Help create an enthusiastic atmosphere with the Eastern community all while grabbing a snack or two. The picnic is on the Student Center Patio from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Shirt Swap & Build An Eagle - Oct. 16.

Swap out a shirt from another school for a brand new EMU Homecoming Shirt. Then take the chance to make your own eagle. The event is also being held on the Student Center Patio from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

The College Tour Watch Party - Oct. 16.

See EMU’s episode of the Amazon Prime show, "The College Tour," on a journey on what it truly means to be an eagle. The watch party in Student Center Room 208 is from 1-2 p.m. 

Revel @ The Rec - Oct. 16.

Enjoy friendly competition and chaos in the REC/IM building. The event runs from 5-7 p.m.

Black Alumni Mixer and Black Homecoming Cookout - Oct. 17.

Come together and reconnect all while enjoying food, music, and fun. The cookout/mixer will be held on the Student Center Patio from 5-7 p.m.

Latino Alumni Campus Scavenger Hunt - Oct. 18.

Look over landmarks and win EMU-branded prizes as the first Latino Alumni and collegiate members to complete the hunt. The hunt begins in McKenny Hall Room 234 from 3-5 p.m.

Retro Rewind - Oct. 18.

Celebrate EMU throughout the years in this family-friendly event. The event is in the McKenny Hall Ballroom from 6-9 p.m.

Tailgating Begins - Oct. 19.

Head on down to the Rynearson Stadium Front Lawn and join the pregame celebration at 10 a.m.

Football Kickoff Vs CMU - Oct. 19.

Watch the Eagles take on Central Michigan University at Rynearson Stadium. The game begins at 2 p.m. Get tickets here.

Have a happy Homecoming, Eagles!