Outside Ypsilanti Freighthouse

What’s the move? Sept. 23-29

Check out these events happening on and around Eastern Michigan University's campus this week.

Walking Tours of Campus to Celebrate 175 Years - Sept. 23

Enjoy learning about the history of EMU while taking a walk around campus. The walk is free and is LBC credit approved. The walk will begin at Welch Hall and run from 9:30-10:15 a.m.

Breathe Nolan Breathe-Hazing Prevention Documentary - Sept. 23

Learn about the dangers of hazing and watch a documentary about the life of Nolan Burch. The documentary will be screened in the Student Center Auditorium from 6:30-7:30 p.m.

Pop-Off Clothing Swap - Sept. 24

Find gender-affirming clothes at the LGBT Resource Center’s monthly pop-up. The pop up is in Room 350 of the Student Center from 4-6 p.m.

Student Employment Brown Bag Lunch Series - Sept. 25

Bring your lunch to McKenny Hall in Room 200 and get Student Employment assistance. The lunch runs from 12-1 p.m.

Break out of your Bubble w/Boba - Sept. 25

Get tips about dealing with social anxiety while sipping on boba from Bambu. The gathering is at the Lake House from 4-6 p.m.

Adulting 101: Resume & Cover Letters - Sept. 26

Learn skills on crafting resumes and cover letters. The event is on Zoom from 4-5 p.m.

Kittel & Co. at the Freighthouse - Sept. 26

Enjoy music between classical and acoustic roots at the Ypsilanti Freighthouse. The performance is free and starts at 7:30 p.m.

Telling Twain: Stories by Steve Daut - Sept. 27

Hear some of Mark Twain's best short stories, adapted and told by Steve Daut. The event is $15 at the Ypsilanti Performance Space, starting at 8 p.m.

For Families Jazzy Ash & The Leaping Lizards at the Freighthouse - Sept. 28

Jazzy Ash invites you to a free interactive jazz concert for all ages. The concert is at the Ypsilanti Freighthouse and begins at 7:30 p.m.

Ypsilanti Fall River Day - Sept. 29

Enjoy crafts, games, a live river critters exhibit, and a nature hike at Frog Island Park from 12-3 p.m.