Ypsilanti Clock

'Rumble of the Bumble' is back for a day of fun in Ypsilanti’s Depot Town

On September 7th, a local favorite will be back in Ypsilanti's Depot Town. "Rumble of the Bumble," a free, family-friendly day of fun street festival is dedicated to bringing to together the Ypsilanti community. 

From 2-10 p.m., festival goers can expect to experience professional wrestling matches, encounter roaming street performers, enjoy live music, interactive art, and participate in free activities for those of all ages.

Striving to support local artists and creatives, non-profits, and small businesses, the streets will be adorned with vendor booths with a variety of goods and artwork.

Visitors will have the opportunity to participate in the BuzzHop — visit each venue, including Sidetrack, 734 brewing co, Maiz, Aubree’s, Vertex, and Hyperion, get a stamp from your server, and bring your stamp filled card to the Rumble and pick up a prize!

The main event of "Rumble of the Bumble" is the face off of Bruce Buzzbee, the world’s largest bumblebee, against The Pesky Pesticides, in a live, professional wrestling event for all to enjoy. The day will conclude with a dance party in the street with a light show.

Whether you’re hitting the town with some friends or enjoying a fun, family-filled night, "Rumble of the Bumble" is a chance to experience the community of Ypsilanti and enjoy the end of summer in Depot Town. 

You can find more information on the event's website.