The Eastern Echo Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 | Print Archive

Police blotter

April 7

A subject was cited for disturbing the peace at the Rec/IM at 1:38 p.m.

A subject was issued a bench warrant at 5:31 p.m. on Oakwood Street for failing to appear on a driving without a license charge.

A subject was arrested for an EMU bench warrant at 11:22 p.m. on Oakwood Street.

April 8

An iPad and camera were stolen in a burglary reported in Walton Residence Hall at 11:43 a.m.

A cellphone was reported stolen from the Student Center at 3:35 p.m.

Multiple subjects were cited for disturbing the peace in the Student Center at 4:07 p.m. They were reportedly arguing with staff about identification.

A resident of Best Residence Hall was cited for marijuana use at 7:12 p.m.

April 9

Graffiti was found on the side of the College of Business and reported at 8:53 a.m.

A subject was cited for disorderly conduct for fighting at Best Residence Hall at 3:13 p.m.

A subject was arrested for a bench warrant on Oakwood Street at 4:13 p.m.

A minor was cited for possession of alcohol at the intersection of Olive and North Hamilton streets at 7:28 p.m.

April 10

A resident in Walton Residence Hall reported getting harassing phone calls at 11:58 a.m.

A paper on a bulletin board in Walton Residence Hall was reported slightly burned at 1:45 p.m.

A cellphone was reported stolen from a classroom in Pray-Harrold at 6:36 p.m.

A subject was issued a bench warrant on Oakwood Street at 9:06 p.m. for failing to appear.

April 11

A subject was cited for trespassing in Ford Parking Lot A at 7:59 a.m.

April 12

Subjects were cited for disturbing the peace at the Westview Apartments at 2:19 a.m.

April 13

A cellphone was reported stolen from the Convocation Center at 5 p.m.

April 14

A minor was cited for possession of alcohol at Buell Residence Hall at 2:29 a.m.

A subject was cited for drunkenness at the intersection of Perrin and West Cross streets at 7:20
p.m.

April 15

A subject was cited for urinating in public at the intersection of North Washington and Pearl streets at 10:03 p.m.