The Eastern Echo Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 | Print Archive

Police blotter

March 15

Guardian Security reported a verbal dispute in the Hoyt Parking Lot at 2:31 a.m.

A robbery was reported at the intersection of St. John and Ann streets at 3:29 p.m.

A subject was arrested at the intersection of Washtenaw Avenue and North Hamilton Road at 10:08
p.m. and lodged at the Washtenaw County Jail on a bench warrant.

Several underage students were charged with possession and consumption of alcohol and marijuana in Wise Residence Hall at 11:47 p.m.

March 16

A subject was arrested for possession of marijuana at the intersection of Washtenaw Avenue and North Adams Street at 5:35 p.m.

A trespassing subject was charged with disturbing the peace in Westview Apartments at 7:13 p.m.

March 17

A burglary was reported at 4:08 p.m. in Best Residence Hall.

A subject was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia in Pittman Residence Hall at 10:09 p.m.

March 18

A minor was found intoxicated in Buell Residence Hall at 12:06 a.m.

Graffiti was reported written on a stairwell in the College of Business Parking Structure at 5:57 a.m.

An unattended phone was reported stolen at 9:39 p.m. in Alexander Music Building.

March 19

Writing on a bench in the Porter College of Education was reported at 5:34 a.m.

An unattended bag was reported stolen at 4:26 in Pray-Harrold.

At 7:18 p.m., it was reported that a room was ransacked during a burglary at Best Residence Hall.

A cellphone was reported stolen at Pray-Harrold at 9:02 p.m.

March 20

A subject was arrested on Oakwood Street at 12:16 a.m. on an EMU bench warrant.

A subject kicked a car after its driver honked at him at the intersection of East Circle Drive and Ann
Street at 10:59 a.m.

Property was reported stolen from Village Building A at 3:30 p.m.

A person reported the gas cap and some gasoline was stolen from their parked car in the North
Campus Parking Lot at 10:18 p.m.

March 21

Tools were reported stolen from a closet in McKenny Hall at 12:20 a.m.

Food was stolen from the Dining Commons at 12:55 p.m.

A student in Buell Residence Hall reported finding child pornography on Facebook at 7:52 p.m.

A minor was charged with possession of alcohol in a room in the Phelps Residence Hall at 10:20 p.m.

March 22

A student employee reported a male subject was stalking her in the Student Center at 8:02 a.m.

A group of students protesting inside of the Student Center were charged with disturbing the peace at 12:53 p.m.

March 23

A minor was charged with possession of alcohol in Putnam Residence Hall at 4:28 a.m.