The Eastern Echo Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 | Print Archive

Police Blotter

May 14 – A subject was driving the wrong way on a one-way street, and was arrested for operating under the influence of alcohol at 1:57 a.m. at Cross Street and Ballard Street.

A subject was arrested for an EMU bench warrant for a failure to appear on domestic assault charges at 12:12 p.m. at Oakwood Street.

A subject with bench warrants was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:46 p.m. at Varsity Field.

A laptop computer and tote bag was reported stolen from a desk drawer at 4:19 p.m. at Marshall Hall. The crime occurred between May 11 at 12 p.m. and May 14 at 7 a.m.

An intoxicated subject was transported to St. Joseph Hospital at 8:32 p.m. from Emmet Street.

May 15 – A traffic stop was made and the driver was found to be operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, and a passenger was found in possession of suspected marijuana at 2:38 a.m. at Leforge Road and North Huron Street.

A subject on a traffic stop was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:04 a.m. at Washtenaw Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard.

A student worker having a manic episode was found in possession of marijuana at 8:51 a.m. at Pierce Hall.

Damage of a desk drawer by an unknown subject was reported at 11:24 a.m. at Marshall Hall. The crime occurred between May 8 at 5:30 p.m. and May 15 at 11:15 a.m.

May 17 – An ex-boyfriend, in violation of a personal protection order, assaulted his ex-girlfriend at 12:20 p.m. at Strong Hall.

A student admitted to using a fraudulent identification and refused to leave the building at 1:36 p.m. at the Olds Robb Student Recreation Center.

Sewer grates were stolen at 4:46 p.m. from the Dining Commons.

May 18 – An unlocked bicycle was reported stolen at 10:28 a.m. from Cornell Court Apartments. The theft occurred between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on May 17.

A subject was arrested on an EMU bench warrant for failing to appear on charges of driving with a suspended license at 10:03 p.m. at South Hamilton Street and Harriet Street.