The Eastern Echo Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 | Print Archive

Police Blotter

Campus:

Jan. 22 – A person was arrested for possession of marijuana with the intent to sell at 3:46 p.m. at the Eateries. The subject was arrested, processed and released pending warrant authorization.

Jan. 23 – A person refused to cooperate with officers and became combative at 8:50 p.m. at the Dining Commons. The subject was arrested, processed and lodged at Washtenaw County Jail.

Jan. 24 – At 5:37 p.m. a driver exited Bowen Lot without paying the mandatory parking fee.

A person was found trespassing at 9:12 p.m. at the Student Center. A citation was issued and the subject was escorted off university property.

A person was found intoxicated and was suspected of possession of marijuana at 11:20 p.m. The subject was transported to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital for treatment.

Local:

Jan. 22 – A residential burglary occurred in the 1800 block of Mead Woods Drive. Investigators believe the incident occurred sometime during the previous 24-hour period. At least one item was reported stolen.

A home invasion occurred in the 9000 block of MacArthur Boulevard, Superior Township. Entry to the home was gained by forcing open the front door. Several items were stolen.

Jan. 23 – A burglary occurred in the 2200 block of Lakeview Avenue. The crime took place between the morning and early afternoon. The victim reported there was a suspicious looking vehicle parked near the house that fled when the victim returned home. Several items were stolen. The robber fled in a dark blue Chevy Malibu.

Firearms were stolen from a property in the 8200 block of Scio Church Road, Scio Township. Investigators believe the crime took place sometime during the previous four-day period.