The Eastern Echo Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 | Print Archive

Police Blotter

Campus:

Jan. 19 — A student was found in possession of cannabis paraphernalia at 7:20 p.m. in Wise Hall.

A student was suspected of the possession of cannabis and paraphernalia at 10:07 p.m. in Wise Hall.

A resident smoked cannabis in at 10:45 p.m. in Walton Hall.

Jan. 20 — Resident suspected of the possession of cannabis and paraphernalia at 11:15 p.m.
in Phelps Hall.

Jan. 21 — An arrest was made for a failure to appear at 1:15 a.m.

An arrest was made on a bench warrant for public intoxication at 10:15 a.m.

Graffiti was found on a restroom wall at 12:40 p.m. in Wise Hall.

A resident was listening to music too loudly at 1:28 p.m. in Pittman Hall.

Local:

Jan. 18 — A home invasion occurred on the 2900 block of Montrose Street. An unknown quantity of cash was stolen.

A commercial burglary occurred at 4:45 a.m. at 1180 East Michigan Ave., Vintage Performance. An adult male entered the premises and fled upon being seen by an employee.

The subject is described as an adult Latino male wearing a tan Carhart jacket and dark colored jeans.

A home invasion occurred on the 600 block of Cayuga Avenue. Several items were stolen.

An armed robbery occurred at approximately 2:00 p.m. at 428 Hewitt Rd., Look Auto Insurance Company. The robber was wearing a mask and carrying a handgun. The robber fled with an unknown quantity of cash. No injuries were reported. No arrests have been made. The suspect is described as an adult African American female wearing a tan sweatshirt.

Jan. 19 — A home invasion occurred on the 1200 block of Woodglen Avenue. No property was reported stolen.

A wallet and a cell phone were stolen from a gym locker at the WCC Fitness Center, 4800 E. Huron River Dr. The victim told investigators the belongings were taken while the victim was exercising.

A home invasion occurred in the 2200 block of George Street. No property was reported stolen.