The Eastern Echo Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 | Print Archive

Police Blotter

Campus:

Jan. 6 – Intoxicated individuals entered a vehicle without permission at 3:34 a.m. outside of Best Residence Hall. The case was closed on Jan. 7.
A bike was reported stolen at 12:48 p.m. outside of Munson Apartments. The case is currently open.
Marijuana and paraphernalia were found at 8:53 p.m. at Westview Apartments. The case is currently open.

Jan. 7 – There was a trespasser at 2:23 a.m. in Pierce Hall. The trespasser was found on campus. The case was closed on Jan 8.

Jan. 9 – A Zune and a pair of Beats headphones were stolen between the hours of 2:45 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. from the Men’s Locker Room in Bowen Field House. The case is currently open.
Construction paper was burned at 7:28 p.m. in Phelps Residence Hall. The case is currently open.

Local:

Jan. 7 – Copper pipes and wire were stolen from a construction site on the 2000 block of Moeller Avenue. Investigators believe the theft took place during the previous 48 hour time period.

An Adler Italy Jaser-AP74 22lr rifle was stolen from a Gun and Knife show at the Saline/Washtenaw County Farm Council Grounds. No suspect information was available. The case is currently open.

A home invasion took place on the 1000 block of Juneau Street. The incident took place during the previous two-week period during which time the homeowner was on vacation. Several items were stolen, including a gold watch. A complete list of stolen property was unavailable. No suspect information was available. The case is currently open.

Jan. 8 – A Glock model 17, 9 mm pistol was stolen from a car parked on the 1000 block of Grove Road. No suspect in formation was available. The case is currently open.

A home invasion occurred on the 1000 block of Wendell Avenue. The incident occurred in the late evening hours. No further information was available.

Jan. 9 – A mailbox was destroyed by a shotgun blast on the 1300 block of Bunton Road. No suspect information was available. The incident remains under investigation.

A house was broken into on the 2600 block of North Parker Road. The home was unoccupied at the time of the break-in. A list of stolen property was unavailable. No arrests have been made. The case remains under investigation.

A burglary occurred on the 9000 block of McArthur Boulevard. Several items were stolen.
Entry to the home was gained through a ground-floor window. No arrests have been made. The incident remains under investigation.